I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by shadowriverdaleharley. Thanks so much! ^^
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @okoto enigmas blog)
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify your nominees.
7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
8. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
1. I used to be obsessed with video games, specifically RPG’S and MMORPG’s. Gaming doesn’t seem new to the book community so me, too, guys! They were my escapism before books, and I honestly played them for an unhealthy amount of time. I still play sometimes, but not nearly as much.
2. I like lifting heavy weights. When I was 22 I was hospitalized for health issues regarding my weight, so I decided to try weight lifting because I didn’t like running. I’ve been in love ever since. Because of my mental health I tend to yo-yo in weight, but I’m slowly learning to be more confident when I’m bigger (like now) as well as when I’m smaller. And it doesn’t mean I can’t be healthy when I’m bigger, too!
3. I like to crochet stuffed animals called ‘amigurumi.’ When I was 19, I couldn’t afford to buy presents for people I cared about but still wanted to give them something special. While browsing through an artist alley, I saw an amigurumi for the first time and thought they would be the perfect gift. After that, I taught myself to crochet by watching tutorials on YouTube. I’d love to implement my crafts into my blog, but I’m still trying to figure out how to do it!
1. Do you watch thirteen reasons why?
2. Thirteen Reasons Why, Riverdale, Shadowhunters, Supernatural, or all three?
A: I watched two episodes of Shadowhunters??? Oh man, I need to catch myself up with so many TV series.
3. Who is your favorite singer/band?
A: So many! J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean, Bon Iver…I could go on and on.
4. Do you like to write or not?
A: No, actually. Or I at least don’t aspire to be an author. I know that’s weird because I have a book blog, but I think writing and being able to express yourself and your own opinions are so important, so I try!
5. How do you like to organize your bookshelf (by color, alphabetize by title or author, publisher, genre or random.?
A: By genre, then author, then publication date. But I want rainbow bookshelves! I just have too many black books and not enough yellow and orange books >.>
Here is my most recent post.
No pressure! And let me know if you don’t want to be tagged again ^^.
My 5 Questions
1. How did you get into book blogging?
2. What genre of music do you listen to the most?
3. If you could never read a book genre again what would it be?
4. What’s your favorite scent?
5. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Once again, thanks for tagging me, shadowriverdaleharley!